Monday 31 December 2018

Concurrent filing i130 and i485

Can I file consular petition with USCIS? I spoke to an attorney today who told me this is possible. We would just include I-1in our full AOS packet(physical packet, mailed to the designated mailbox). Hello, I am going through an adjustment of status and I would like to share my experience on this helpful website.


Concurrent filing i130 and i485

Mail your application to: USCIS Chicago Lockbox. Postal Service (USPS) deliveries: USCIS P. The documents can’t be thrown in an envelope and sent to USCIS. They must be presented in a way that USCIS can easily understand your intentions and find your supporting documents. Watch this thread Start. You can separate I - 1and I - 4into different envelopes and put them in one final big one together.


You must file for the required forms either with or after the I-4(and preferably with, to avoid paying separate fees for them). Procedures for Filing Concurrently. To file concurrently you must normally prepare Forms I-1and I-4(and I-1and I-7), together with the required supporting documents and applicable fees, and mail these to.


Concurrent filing i130 and i485

The basis of your adjustment of status (e.g. family, employment, asylum, etc.) will be a significant factor. Or, you can pay with two (2) checks, in which case you pay for the I-1fee, $535. One form should be for $535.


The checks should have a memo with the purpose, the petitioner’s name, and the beneficiary’s name. Need form filling instructions? My wife and I are filing an I-1petition packet and an I-4adjustment of status packet for myself concurrently. Is it best to put each package in separate envelopes and then both into one big envelope ? I-1and I-4Concurrent Filing Questions?


And if I can file I-76. I have a couple of questions regarding this. Transcript: Should I concurrently or separately file the I-1with the I-4in the Adjustment of Status Process? Others people can’t do this. Concurrent filing , also known as one-step filing , is generally preferred when.


One of the biggest determining factors is the qualifying relationship in the I-1petition. Beneficiaries of an immediate relative petition filed by a U. Our receipt number starts with MSC, so we know that our application package ( I-1, 1-48 and I-765) was received by the National Benefits Center (NBC). I-7and I-1was approved May. Copy of Petitioner’s U. Copy of Marriage certificate and translation of petitioner and beneficiary 5. Please kindly find enclosed concurrent filing of forms: Concurrent Filing of I - 1(Petition for Alien Relative), I - 4(Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), I -7(Application for Employment Authorization), I -1(Application for travel document) Contents include: Part1.


Form I-1with the Form I-485.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.