Friday 31 July 2020

Thank you letter to a friend for always being there

How to write a meaningful letter to a friend? What to write in a friendship card? There are many ways you can get this letter to your friend. However, the most special way is to address an envelope, stick the letter inside, and put a stamp on it.


This might be just the thing she needs to brighten her day.

Most importantly, thank you for being my best friend. Through distance, months of not being able to talk, stupid fights, boys, people thinking were dating (we practically are), nights crying and nights laughing till the sunrises you’ve always been the person by my side and you’ll always be the person by my side. Ever since the day I met you, you have stood by my side and supported me in everything I have done. When it felt like the rest of the world was against me, you always had my back.


You are the one person I knew I could always rely on to give me an honest opinion, whether I wanted it or not. You’re always there to brighten my days and congratulate me for my achievements. When you need to tell your lover how grateful you are for him or her (your boyfriend or girlfriend ) being with you, these thank you for always being there for me quotes and messages are sure the best to send.


Everything has been much better with you around.

You always seem to know just what to say and I really appreciate that. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. A good friend who lives in the local area may receive a thank you letter for organising the last night out and for always being the one to get the letter writer out of the house. Sometimes such letters may be written even if nothing has happened lately that requires thanking. As a part of our management team, you made the right decisions for the management team and also for your colleagues as well.


We are so lucky to have you, and I am looking forward to working even more with you in the future. The more time I spent with you I realized what a wonderful person you are! I thank you for everything you have done for me.


There is no one with whom I can share my tears and fears, if you were not here. Thank you my dear friend. If I’ve ever tried to be humble in a crow you were right there beside me, talking me up. You never let me get down on myself.


I also want to thank you for sharing my hard times and my happy times. I don’t know if I owe you a sorry but I definitely know that I owe you a big thank you for being my friend. The best part of having a friend like you , is that I always have happy days to look forward to.


Every friendship is unique, so every thank you letter for being a good friend should be, too.

The contents of these letters will depend upon how the friends interact, how often the friends see each other and what kind of things the friends do for or with each other. For example, a good friend who lives far away may receive a thank you letter for keeping in touch that also contains a message of hope that the friends will see each other again soon. Above all else, thank you for being my friend. I just wanted to thank you for always being there for me. You are a better office-mate than I could have ever hoped for.


I am so lucky that I was given the opportunity to work with an intelligent co-worker like you. The implementation of a new project can be a daunting task. To my dear colleagues: I am lucky to work with such caring employees in the office.


I’m sure you’re not even aware of just how you lift people’s spirits and touch their hearts. You have the gift of making people’s days brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.