Friday 10 April 2020

Reddit moving to canada from uk

Compare Multiple Top Rated Movers who can help you Moving to Canada. Can I work in Canada? Do I need an ETA to travel to UK? Moving to Canada from the UK Hi everyone, just on here for some advice really, I am English born and bred but my mother is Canadian so I have Canadian citizenship.


I’m curious to know how is the experience moving from US to Canada via road. I’m assuming there are multiple aspects involved: Exporting your car from the US.

Importing your car into Canada. Your experience with US Border Customs while exporting the car. Canada is extremely decentralise so its hard to generalise. If you want to live there you need to understand the specifics of the particular province you are moving to.


This is hard to understate and something that I find it hard to explain to people about Canada. My dad is a medical doctor, and we moved as he was able to secure a much better job here. The Canadian government can be slow so give yourself plenty of time when it comes to applying for things. Many posts on this subreddit deal with questions by people who would like to move from the US or Canada to the UK.


As someone who has lived in the US for a number of years, but who grew up and now ^lives in London, I will attempt to provide an overview of what life is like here, with a focus on differences between the UK and North America , as Europeans may face challenges from different ^^directions.

For people over interested in moving to Canada from the UK , the main option is to get permanent residency. Each year between 0and 0UK citizens become permanent residents of Canada ,. Extreme horror or jubilation, depending on who they support. Visas are issued by the Government of Canada.


Official information British people moving to and living in Canada need to know, including residency, healthcare and driving. I am thinking to get spouse visa in Japan to move there short term but plan to go back and forth between USA and Japan. I would like to keep spouse visa, resident car to make it simple to stay there longer when needed.


I am working in the US and work remotely, my wife also works in the US also remote. I moved to UK from Canada years ago, in what was initially a year long adventure. I have lived in the UK (London) and I now live in Canada.


I think I can speak a little to both countries. I’ll also try and summarize both as much as I can. United KingdoSmall, great, beautiful country with lots of things to do and enjoy social. With a population of just 36.


It’s been months that I have moved to Canada as a Permanent Resident - the coveted tag that almost every other Punjabi is after these days. An believe me - life here is not a bed of roses as everyone pictures from far. You can move for work, for school, to follow love, or just to get a fresh start somewhere new. But moving is a huge undertaking, especially if you’re moving to an entirely new country.


We have not made the move back but i am crossing my fingers that we can move back to the UK in the next years.

I too wonder if might regret it after. But I have been in Canada for over years and i still suffer from homesickness and still dont feel totally settled. Things have got better made a couple of friends etc and life not bad at all. Despite all the answer you could hear from immigration lawyers, or the embassy.


The real answer to your question is : NO, that’s for sure! Let me explain myself. In Canada , foreign training IS NOT recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.