Wednesday 15 January 2020

Uscis customer service talk to a person

If you need to talk to a representative for another reason, and are in the United States or a U. USCIS Contact Center. It’ll save you some time next time you call. GetHuman works with customers everywhere to compile the best tips and tools for reaching call centers faster and solving common customer problems effectively.


They have updated the options a bit.

The correct sequence now is (for english) , (for address change), ( to get representative). Previously, I talked to them by pressing some random number but this time is not working. It’s best if you just check the status online. Press one number or another.


I never get to talk to anyone. Can anybody help me? They can often resolve issues on the spot. For those who are outside the U.

Want to track the status of a pending case? Moving to a new address? I have a question that i need a live person to answer but I keep getting this automated message.


I need to talk to a real person , please help! I-13 form I-4along with Form I-8and. The operator will then forward you to an office that has jurisdiction over your case. You can do that online through uscis. The reps at the 8number have no idea what they are talking about.


I have been dealing with them for over years now. I now will never talk with them. I even had an immigration officer tell me never to talk to them because they are a bit clueless. I gave the person my information and the question that I had. The next day, the officer from the respective office called me.


I tried calling uscis so many times now because i want to talk to a live person. I cannot talk to a live person and i am from the Philippines. How can i talk to customer service representative?

Submit a Request for Case Assistance with the Ombudsman. Be ready to prove the reason you need expedited processing with documentation backing up your statements. The info below is old information and will not help you reach a human when calling the US Postal Service. They feel that this method helps them to answer the questions efficiently. You may call this toll free number at any time and obtain information about the immigration benefits and services.


I just hear the prompts and if I select what i want, I dont hear any option to reach Customer service. This topic is closed. Dial 3to get connected to a customer service representative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.