Friday 25 October 2019

I485 interview

USCIS may waive the interview for some applicants with especially straight forward cases with strong evidence. Your interviewer will ask about your application for adjustment of status and may ask you to explain some of your. Remember, there are many paths to getting a green car this guide focuses on family-based cases. What happens during the I 4interview? Can I get an i4stamp after an adjustment of status interview?


Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States.

Press J to jump to the feed. There is no fee if an applicant is filing as a refugee under section 209(a) of the INA. Or USCIS may not require your petitioner to attend. Attended interview 01.


New card is being processed. I-4Interview : USCIS. The I - 4interview lasts for about minutes from the time of the swearing-in to the last question.


The questions you are asked will vary depending on your eligibility category requirement.

For instance, if you are eligible for permanent resident status via marriage, a lot of questions may be about your spouse. Unmarried children (under years of age) of U. Customs and Immigration Services. When Miguel went to the adjustment of status interview, he was questioned by the adjudications officer. Today I was browsing through SSA online account for some other reasons, come across records on paying taxes to SSA more than a decade ago. Miguel’s adjustment of status was denied because of material misrepresentation.


We thought USCIS would rescheduled it, but every time we check our status online there is always the same message: Interview Cancelled and Notice Ordered. For more information about LRIF, see the Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness page. We live in Los Angeles, but we have to move to Colorado Springs at the beginning of August. But not every case requires an interview. Do I need to bring the I-864?


How long does the interview take? If the USCIS issues an adjustment interview notice, you must pass the interview before the USCIS can mail you your green card. Everything goes smoothly, I got my Biometrics appointment already BUT im worried about the interview. If you are eager to work in the U. I promised that I would do a follow-up post regarding the last step of the application - the interview. The initial interview is at the local USCIS Field Office.


It is necessary to pass through a metal detector and screening process when entering the building.

Use this discussion board to post your immigration questions. Registration or Login is NOT required to view postings. I 4pending after intervew, is it bad news for me? However you will have to register to post.


I had my interview for adjusting status last Thursday. The lady who interviewed us treated us very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.