Friday 28 June 2019

My apologies synonym

How do you spell apologize? How to say accept my apology? Synonyms for apologies. Top synonyms for my apologies (other words for my apologies ) are i apologize, i apologise and excuse me.


Find more similar words at wordhippo.

While all these words mean matter offered in explanation or defense, apology usually applies to an expression of regret for a mistake or wrong with implied admission of guilt or fault and with or without reference to mitigating or extenuating circumstances. Please accept my apologies synonyms and Please accept my apologies antonyms. Top synonym for please accept my apologies (another word for please accept my apologies ) is accept my apologies. Find descriptive alternatives for apologize.


Apologies synonyms. Top my apologies synonyms (phrases) are i apologize, excuse me and forgive me. Antonyms for apologies. What are synonyms for apologies ?

You use apology in the plural form to express regret for being unable to do something. Plural for a very poor or inadequate example of. This is the context where you use the phrase “my apologies. A regretful acknowledgment of an offense or failure.


A reason or explanation given to justify a fault or offense. A very poor or inadequate example of. An act of contrition. A polite apology for, or sadness at, an occurrence or an inability to accept an invitation. Expression to attain peace.


We would have been happy with an apology. He made a public apology for his remarks. I think I owe you an apology.


Search my heartfelt apologies and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. A formal justification or defense. An explanation or excuse: The consequence of those measures will be the best apology for my conduct (Daniel Defoe).


My apologies is a way to say you’re sorry about something.

See the Dictionary Definition. Keep scrolling for more. Definition and synonyms of apologize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. View American English definition of apologize. Change your default dictionary to American English.


View the pronunciation for apologize. He demanded an apology from me for calling him a crook. Search i apologize for the delay and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso.


Mr President, my apologies, I did not hear you. Toutes mes excuses, Monsieur le Président, je ne vous ai pas entendu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.