Monday 18 June 2018

B2 visa interview questions for parents in chennai

Requesting some advice on Bvisa rejection for my parents. I had applied Bfor my parents and it got rejected last week at Chennai consulate. My father works in a private textile company and my mother is a house wife.


Below are the questions that were asked in the interview. Why do you want to.

My parents just prepared a affidavit document for their properties through an attorney and brought property papers along with them when they come for interview to Chennai. I translated most of the interview questions (including US addresses, my company name etc.,) in Tamil and arranged for them to read through. I recently applied for a tourist visa for my parents and would like to share the experience.


Do not panic, we will guide you how and what to answer in your interview. A whole lot of people worry about the interview and lots of individuals get rejected since the interview goes poorly. Remember to answer all of his or her inquiries. BVisitor visa is for people to travel to US for pleasure or holiday purpose.


We will discuss here about bbvisa interview questions and.

We will also discuss about bbvisa questions at port of entry. Let’s discuss bbvisa interview questions and first. In India, apart from the US embassy in New Delhi, there are consulates in several cities, with the one in Chennai being among the top visa adjudication centers in the world. S by submitting their application for non-immigrant visas. Both got their visa approved.


They travelled twice in the last years and stayed no more than months on each occasion. OFC Interview : February 28. It should be turned off when you enter. I explained my parents for a week and made them comfortable to answer their questions.


Visa Interview : March 1st. Parents : Good Morning. How are you doing ? Usually the consular officer starts the conversation by commenting something on the weather, the rush hour in the morning, or the long queue at the embassy. Thanks to them for taking time to share his experience with our readers.


If you have any experience as well, please send it to redbus2us(at)gmail. The fact that you are reading this is already a good preparation for the visa interview appointment.

Me and my wife want to visit our children and. The first big one is the interview itself. Once you’ve scheduled the interview , filling up the DS1form online, it’s a wait for the big day.


Today i attended the US Bvisa interview in chennai and unfortunately got rejected. They questions which were asked to me was: 1. Where place you are going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.