Tuesday 16 January 2018

Bloggers asking for free stuff

As a blogger and professional photographer I never ask for free stuff. I don’t use my blog for business, it’s a personal creative expression that I do for FREE because I enjoy it. Everyone has a different opinion when it comes to blogging and I am definitely not a fount of all knowledge. Many bloggers will dismiss a newbie who even dares to ask the freebie question but I think it’s better to tell the truth than to sell an eBook about ‘travelling the world for free’ or any such bullshit.


It’s not possible, people!

Not too long ago I came across this article written by Tom Locke. In that article he talks about an experiment he tried. He wrote to 1different companies just to simply ask them for free stuff ,. Recently I’ve seen an influx of bloggers and instagrammers blatantly requesting free products. Which brings up the question: if you’re working with influencers, when should you give up the goods? Working With Influencers?


The first time a blogger asked to feature my Etsy shop I nearly shit myself.

They’re offering to pay me with Instagram posts and high-quality photos, which I found funny. And like any other millennial with quick access to the Internet, this led her to look them up on social media. The life of a blogger where it’s imagined that we get sent free stuff every day and swan around the world without paying for anything or doing very much work couldn’t be further from the truth for 99. But it got tiring to keep asking for free stuff , discounted rooms or airfare, so I eventually bought and paid for everything I used. I am pretty sure in this day and age of all of these bloggers and influencers asking for freebies, that perhaps this hotel owner had just about had enough when her request came along.


It chronicles, among other things, when food bloggers demand payment in kind for blog posts, including free meals at nice restaurants. Traveling Blog Asks If They Can Feature A Hit Restaurant In Their Blog – Then Ask To Be Compensated For It. Image source: imgur. Free Food In Exchange For Posts.


Once in awhile a new blogger in my niche asks me for advice. If you want someone to write about your stuff , find a good one and ask them. I’m new to owning a blog , but I’ve been reading them for a long time.


Newsflash: They weren’t always about getting free stuff. They’re about creating content that you like and want to share with others. It really pisses me off, knowing that there are people who are doing it just for freebies. Why do Influencers want stuff for free ?

The hotel owner then made the request public, and everything went viral because if this. These completely free courses will help you with social media marketing, branding and starting to monetize your site. They call it blogola – payola for bloggers – the term for free stuff that bloggers get to review on their site and even the cash that some accept for those reviews. Research your favorite companies.


Many companies offer a freebie for signing up with them. You might get the company to send you a coupon for a free appetizer from a restaurant, for instance, or a percent off coupon at a store or for a product. The very first tab category on the site is the “free stuff” tab. It makes it really easy to find the free stuff offers.


The site shares specific offers on back to school deals, has a coupon database, and videos on couponing. Also, it has a site category sharing the latest ads from some of the biggest store names such as Target, CVS, and Walgreens. And all it took was a Forever stamp, a minute or two to write the letter, and an envelope.


Wow, visit us today for the latest offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.