Thursday 13 July 2017

My apologies for the confusion

Do you apologize to the wrong? Is it correct to say sorry or apology? What is the difference between my apology and my apologies? Again, my apologies for the confusion. Madam President, my apologies for hesitating.


Your Majesties, my apologies for missing the gathering.

My apologies for wasting your time, staff sergeant. Ladies, my apologies for that hairball of hate. Please accept my apology for the delay in your release. How to Apologize for Misunderstandings Acknowledge your mistakes.


As you apologize , you need to let the other party know you’re aware what you did was wrong. Suggest a solution. Look for ways of correcting the mistake.


As you suggest, solutions to the problem, make sure you.

Promise the mistake. Corey wrote, referring to the earlier official news release, I sincerely want to apologize for the confusion created by these misleading statements. The New York Times We apologize for the confusion. I hope that avoids any confusion during the vote. It is important to clear up any confusion that may arise over these two issues.


This amendment seeks to make the text more specific and prevent any confusion. How to apologize for confusion and inconvenience? To say you’re sorry, you might offer your personal apology.


Rewrite ‘Mistakes have been made, the error is regretted and apologies are offered’ as ‘We made mistakes, we regret the error and we offer our apologies ’ – and see the difference. Your mistake involved someone doing something to someone (or, as the case may be, failing to). So your apology should too. Who made the mistake? I think there is confusion over the near-homonyms “ apologize” (American spelling), “ apologise” (British spelling), and “ apologies” (universal spelling).


It is informal, but grammatically correct to say “ Apologies for the delay in responding. I could have been clearer. What I was attempting to say was: what does a chiropractic neurologist (aka functional neurologist in USA) do as opposed to a medical neurologist? You could say: I want you to know I feel bad about any inconvenience or confusion my actions may have caused you.


Sorry for THE confusion Sorry for your loss Sorry about his accident Thank you for coming Apologies for being late My gut says sorry about is … Press J to jump to the feed.

A sincere, well-worded apology can be very effective in winning back disgruntled customers and business associates. Begin with an apology that refers to the offense. I am sorry that the figures I quoted in my estimate were inaccurate.


It starts with a detaile honest assessment of the problem and a recommendation to help fix it. Next they explain their fault, commitment to a resolution, a sincere apology , and resources for finding more information. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused by the error. Our latest discount on all our goods this month is an not 1. Utilize this chance and buy more products at a fair price.


Apology” (and its plural, “apologies”) is a noun, whereas “apologise” or “apologize” (e.g., “I apologize for the delay in responding”) is the verb form of the word. Sorry for the confusion and remember that the discount will be valid for only one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.